Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Today's Post Is Brought To You By The Letter "B"

I learnt a new word today; Blendy, it literally means things that have been blended, as in "how do you get your paintings so blendy?" which is exactly the context in which i first heard it, when the question was posed to me by a guy from the second year in uni today. The answer to his question was spraypaint and acrylic in case your wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment