Tuesday, 24 March 2009

I Stood Beneath an Orange Sky [well ok its more pinkish]

I know it's not very professional to tell people your crap at doing something - it apparently will colour people's opinions, but I have to point out my photography "skills" [it feels wrong to call them skills] aren't very good, even with auto-focus on and a tripod I can still somehow take blurry wonky photos [I suppose its a skill after all - or maybe a "special" talent?] however I took these photos of the sunsetting the other week on my 2 mile walk home from the train from uni, and they turned out alright [well I think so]. The colours where awesome, everywhere was pink and glowing, its a similar look to the effect I've tried to create in my painting of the boat trip, only mine is more neon...








No comments:

Post a Comment