Tuesday, 8 September 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons.....



Have been beyond busy clearing my desk/bedroom to make some room to draw/paint etc, and its FINALLY finsihed, after deciding that when life gives you lemons...you should sell them on ebay and use the money to get what you wanted, so until I can find a studio space that I won't have to sell vital organs to afford I'm working from home. After I cleared all the crap away I was surprised to discover how much space I actually have and better still now that its all done I've been busy drawing away in my sketchbook!! YEA!

[p.s thought I'd share the genius and wisdom of 'The Boy Least Likely To' with you all - currently loving their album 'Law of the Playground' and finding myself constantly inspired by it...]

No comments:

Post a Comment