Friday, 20 November 2009

No More Violence...



I really enjoyed working with Sharon during the summer when she modelled for Alternative Life Drawing, and especially liked some of the Stepford Wives/Serial Mom inspired poses [I know I'm biased since I organized and planned the poses - but Sharon did help to decide the poses] I don't get many chances to sit and draw on the night, and was gutted I didn't have a chance to draw the above pose, thankfully Ewart's Photography skills didn't let me down.
I love the photo, Ewart's skills and lighting coupled with Sharon's frighteningly convincing portrayal of a creepy housewife, make it look pretty scary, but its her eerie gaze that made me want to draw from it, my goal is to turn it into a stencil and get spraying, but the weather is making it difficult to get outside so will put it on the backburner until it gets nicer...

No comments:

Post a Comment