Friday, 12 March 2010

Busy Busy B [Part Deux]


"Pure Morning [Metal]"
Spraypaint and Nail Varnish on Found Metal


"You've Long Since Faded From Their Eyes [White]"
Spraypaint and Nail Varnish on Wood


"From Despair To Where? [Small]"
Spraypaint and Nail Varnish on Wood

Here's the fruits of my labours for this week [well I've done more work than this - sanded and cut a pile of wood for more spraypainting next week] I found the smaller stencil of "From Despair..." and realized it hadn't been used - I'd ditched it in favour of the bigger version, so instead of wasting its been used here. Also I wanted to try using a paint wash on the wood to act as a base colour but still allowing you to see the grain, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. And finally the finished version of "Pure Morning" on the metal baking sheet from work, which took ALOT of hard work to get it in the condition its in now, but it was well worth the effort, I'm chuffed to bits with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment