Thursday, 11 March 2010

Busy Busy B


Had an extremely productive week, been outside everyday sanding wood, prepping stencils etc, since the series of eyes from 'The Abyss Gazes Also' have proved so popular I've decided to try monopolize on that by doing some more - but in different colours, backgrounds, surfaces etc, I've got some new stencils on the go, but am still only at the drawing stages, so hopefully these will tide me over until then. The majority will be on wood but I got two really old rusty baking sheets from work the other day [when we were clearing out the outside laundry room] so I've polished up one, and am spraying some eyes onto it - see picture above, I've even riveted hooks on the back as well for easy hanging - look at me actually thinking ahead for once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment