Friday, 16 April 2010

Exit Through The Gift Shop...





Went to see the Banksy film in the Scala Cinema tonight [the only local-ish place I've found that's showing it!!] I was paranoid that it would sell out so booked my ticket way in advance and nagged my mates to do the same, so I was shocked and mocked when we go there to discover there was about 12 people there!! [most of them were with me!].
It's such a funny film! I really do recommend it!! Banksy comes off as very witty with a dry sense of humour and Mr Brainwash/Thierry Guetta is completely off his rocker, not the kind of bloke you'd want to be stuck in a lift with - he'd be videoing you in there for one... I would post a review but there's so many online, I wouldn't be able to do it justice anyways....

Counting down now for the dvd release!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment