Thursday, 2 September 2010

Painting Challenge Part 7

After 11 very long days the painting is very nearly finished [I think] I just need to add some bloodstains on the jumper - well try them, not sure if they'll look right just yet, I took out the mascara tears because they really didn't look right. I took the painting to Oriel Scala yesterday to test it out during the hanging, I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit in or be too gory, but thankfully alot of the other members have gone/or are a bit dark aswell so it all's well, its thankfully balanced out really nicely! Will post photos once its finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment