Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Progress....


Progress from today on the new drawing... the face still needs a bit of work couple of tiny things I'm not happy with but I'm going to get the hair draw in first before tackling them just in case the hair pulls it together....
The background is proving a bit of challenge since parts of it show through the drawing, which I actually like/hoped for so it looks like shadows from neon lights, but because I'm working in coloured pencil on watercolour paper I have be quite delicate with the pencil otherwise there's a chance I'll tear the paper, or if I need to erase anything it'll leave a stain, so I'm having to constantly think about each mark, which is great as it means I can complete immerse myself in the drawing, but on the downside doesn't leave me any scope for mistakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment