Monday, 14 March 2011

T-Shirt Auction








About a month ago I was asked by artist Connie Middleman for some help, we both studied at Llandrillo College and she's currently in her final year of her B.A, to raise funds for their degree show they're asking artists to donate their time and skills by customizing a plain white t-shirt which will then be auctioned off to raise funds, luckily I was one of the artists asked to contribute :)
I jumped at the chance to help, especially when I discovered there were no rules! I decided instantly to use the heart drawing I'd done in preparation for the 'Rabbit Heart' painting, I transferred it onto fabric and machine embroidered the lungs, I wanted to give the impression of a sort of x-ray once the t-shirt is worn...

Just need to keep my fingers crossed that someone bids on it now!

More info about the auction can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment