Sunday, 29 May 2011

What do you get if you cross a Skeleton with Darth Maul??










I've managed to make a start on the muscle tone of the dolls stuck in art-limbo, mixed up the paint the other day and started painting in the first stages, it's taken me a couple of afternoons to do the head, the red in the mixture is quite translucent so I've had to build up the colour in thin layers, so it's a bit time consuming but I'm painting so I'm more than happy to do it!!! I'm a tiny bit concerned that's too dark in places or too red, I might add some more of the dark purple/red shadow to give it some contrast, although once I look it tomorrow with fresh eyes it might be ok, guess we'll see in the morn...

I have to admit I've been giggling away to self in the studio over the fact that she reminds of Darth Maul....

No comments:

Post a Comment