Monday, 26 March 2012

Engedi: Easter Story




Sorry it's been a bit quiet here lately, I've been having a well deserved break - even managed to escape for a mini adventure :)

I got my painting finished off and handed in for the Engedi Exhibition, however I did need a tiny extension on the deadline as the glazes weren't quite dry enough for me to varnish it, and even then I was still varnishing it sooner than I would have liked too... but thankfully it all came together in the end and I'm pretty pleased with the end result... it's a bit of a departure from my usual work, but I really enjoyed getting to grips with paint again, and the whole process has been a bit of a learning curve technique and colour wise, so I'm eager to get cracking on some new work now!! I'll post some photos of the finished piece and perhaps some progress shots once the exhibition has opened, until then here's the info about the exhibition and all the events connected to it, if your in the area please do drop by for a nosy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment