Thursday, 6 September 2012

Helfa Gelf Open Studio Arts Trail


Its that time of year again folks, and once again this year I'll be taking part in Helfa Gelf/Art Trail Open Studios event, the event takes place over the whole of North Wales and artists open up their studios and hold exhibitions to showcase their work.
For the first time I'll be using my actual studio for the event, so you can come round and have a good nosy at where I work, the other 5 artists who I share the space with will also be opening their studios so there's plenty to see! We're open on the following weekends in September, 8th, 9th, 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th.

More details about the group and directions to help find us can be found here.

More information about Helfa Gelf can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment